Tax Collection Tips
Tax Collector: Jane Anne Saile
640 Red Lion Road
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
215-947-7661 215-947-3615 (fax)
September through May Installment Due Dates
|Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:00am - 1:00pm July 31, 2016|
|June, July and August August 31, 2016|
|Tuesday and Thursday 10:30am - 2:30pm September 30, 2016|
|2016 Additional Hours: ||2016 Closed:|
|September 13 & 14 6:00pm - 8:00pm||All holidays and weekends|
|September 16 9:00am - 4:30pm|
July 5, 7
August 16, 18
November 23, 24
|November 15 6:00pm - 8:00pm|
December 27, 28
|November 18 9:00am - 4:30pm|
|December 30 9:00am - 1:00pm||Due Dates-2016 School Real Est. Tax Bills|
September 16, 2016 - Discount
Appointments are also accepted
|November 18, 2016 - Face|
for your convenience
|December 30, 2016 - Penalty|
Important Information Regarding Your Tax Bills
1. If a bank or mortgage company pays your real estate taxes for you, please forward this bill to them.
2. In order to earn discounts and avoid penalties, payments must be hand delivered or postmarked by the U.S. Postal Service on or before the payment due date as shown on the bills.
3. Taxes are due and payable as prescribed by law, whether or not a tax bill has been received by the taxpayer.
4. Any payments made after December 10 must be paid by Certified Check, Cashier's Check, Money Order, or Cash.
5. Any unpaid real estate tax accounts, when delinquent, will be turned over for delinquent tax collection.
6. Should the office be closed when you come in to pay your bill, please note that there is a Lock Box outside the Tax Office where payments OTHER THAN CASH may be deposited. Please DO NOT leave any payments with Township employees as they are not bonded to accept these payments.
"Failure to receive a tax notice does not relieve any taxpayer from liability for prompt payment of taxes imposed by the taxing district."